Letter about Uniform July 2012
Pupils must wear the correct uniform at all times. If there is a genuine reason why they do not have the correct uniform, parents must write a note in the child's Planner explaining the situation.
Parents may be contacted and pupils may be sent home if they do not have a good reason for being out of uniform.
Our uniform is:
- Maroon sweatshirt with the school’s logo
- White polo shirt with the school’s logo
- Black/Brown shoes/boots (Sensible, everyday style, girls may only wear boots under trousers)
- Plain Black/White or Grey socks
- Smart plain Grey/Black trousers
- Plain, knee length with straight hem grey/black skirt (No excessively flared or short stretchy styles)
- Plain black/grey or natural tights
Shoes must be worn in school. Shoe heels must be no higher than 5 cm. Trainers and mules/backless shoes are not allowed.
Pupils may wear one stud in each ear and/or one ring on one hand only. Necklaces must be worn inside the poloshirt. Nose studs and other facial piercings are not allowed. Extremes of hairstyle and make-up are not permitted and the Headteacher will use her discretion in such matters, where necessary.
Hats and hooded sweatshirts must not be worn in school.
All items of clothing should be marked with the pupil's name so they can be returned if misplaced in school.
Physical Education Kit
- Gold T-Shirt
- Maroon Shorts
- Maroon/Gold hoops Rugby Shirt
- Navy blue Rugby Shorts
- Maroon/gold hoops Football Socks
- White Sports Socks
- Football Boots
- Outdoor Training Shoes
- Indoor Training Shoes
- Optional Items - School Tracksuit/Fleece Top
- Gold Polo Shirt with school badge
- Maroon with Gold trim athletics shorts
- Long Sleeve Games Shirt Maroon with Gold band
- Maroon and Gold hoops Hockey Socks
- White sports socks
- Outdoor training shoes
- Indoor training shoes
- Optional Items - School Tracksuit Trousers/School Fleece Top
Please click here to place an order online via Parentpay.
Uniform purchased via this site will be bagged and held for collection from the main school office. A note will be sent to your child during the school day to inform them that the order is ready for collection. Alternatively you may collect orders from the main school office yourself.
Online orders are processed and managed by the staff in the main school office, so please contact Mrs Marshall or Miss Tingley with any queries relating to your order.
Please note that we do not offer a home delivery service and uniform orders cannot be processed during school holidays.
Manual Orders (cheque and cash): please download and print off this order form if you wish to purchase uniform in person from the school office. Please complete your order, stating quantities and sizes required, and bring the form with payment in cash or cheque (made payable to ‘Orleans Park School’) to the main school office between 8am and 4pm Monday - Friday. Alternatively you may ask your child to bring your order and payment to the main school office on your behalf.